Monday, January 19, 2009

finally




I'm in NYC right now, Brooklyn to be specific and you're probably expecting the cliche answer of "This city is so great!" but sike your fucking mind coz this city sucks. Within the hour of being here, I was lost and no one would really help, tired from lugging my bags around, disgusted by the creeps hollering, stomach starting to ache from inhaling such terrible air, angry from the lack of friends trying to help, cold from the snow and in the end I guilt tripped a friend into meeting me where ever i was, sat in a subway hallway in the West Fourth stop, called Chris and basically raged out and cried on the phone with him. Of course he's saving me like usual, so now I'm leaving this city asap. But before I go, I've got a German BBQ date with Corey.


So, I'll start keeping up this style instead of holding on to middle school ways,

goodbye lj, hello blogspot
you're all siked, i know it

No comments:

Post a Comment