Thursday, January 22, 2009

finding my comfort



I decided on cutting my bangs the next morning that I was home. (Pensacola, Florida for now) Still unsure if I'm real into it, Chris approves and Lil B is down, so I guess that's all that matters. I ran around all day, job hunting and running errands. Surprised Lil B at school, it was a little confusing on her being so stubborn with me but it all worked out. I wedged myself into maybe getting a job at this ill little skate shop at my local mall, (Cordova) then me and B got ice cream at Marble Slab and caught up. I mainly explained my story about how a black man flashed me his goodies on the N train, going home in NYC. Mainly her restating funny sentences I said and us laughing so loud that everyone in the parlor had no choice but to look over and ease-drop on my wild, ridiculous story. Her almost spitting out her ice cream at every motion and renacting all my facial expressions during the story and then I realizing how happy I am with her. I can travel to every end of this earth, having a billion wild stories, meeting millons of different people, eat all kinds of delicious meals and still I will always remember little things like this. Us agreeing that McDonald's ice cream has the best for the price and disagreeing that Birthday Cake flavor ice cream is the best. Life works in funny ways but I'm still rolling with the punches.

I'm getting sick from being inside my house with no heat. Oh Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment