Friday, January 30, 2009

BOSTON



I miss the hot days with the window open excited for a gust of cool air, the smell of my mother's old perfume creeping out from my suitcases that are sprawled on my floor. The green line and the 86 bus stopping and going right on my street, even the obnoxious Northeastern kids partying entirely too hard every single night. Every hilarious and great memory from Charlie's and all the Charlies' girls. All the late night bike rides to the North End just for a piece of cake. Catpower playing softly in my ear as I walk around Somerville with the sun coming up. Eating the most delicious food at Bartley's and getting overly siked to work with James (because he is the best ever). Late nights with Karl, watching Indiana Jones, and walking from Allston to Harvard at 2am.

Halloween, shows, random dates, shopping, Election Night, Kevin Dempsey, fried rice, Dave Sheehan, Newbury St., Other Side Cafe, Joshua Fontaine, tuesday punk pizza nights, xkimberlyx, and ice skating at frog pond.

I just miss you Boston, really I truly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment