Wednesday, December 28, 2011



as i'm sitting at work, alone in the office, finishing up emails, I stare at the white walls and realize I really am not happy.. my mind goes into the circles it always goes into and i pick up my phone, text you and say, "I'm feeling depressed" then you called me immediately and say, "you wake up every day feeling like me?" and I responded, "yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me, I just wake up angry, upset, sad, depressed... life just doesn't feel like normal.." then you laughed and said, "you are the definition of...."
I start to laugh a little while you pause for your effect, because I know you and I have the strangest friendship and without you even saying the next word I know it's your way of telling me I'm just fine but overall I know you understand me, which is why I turned to you first to whine about my emotional mind..

then you laugh with me and respond with, "nah you're cool, chill out man."

I sigh and suddenly I realize I'll always have you somewhere in my life
and for the quick 5 minute conversation that probably cost more than my monthly phone bill,
I feel okay again

No comments:

Post a Comment