Friday, December 9, 2011

gulity - al bowlly


6:30 PM mg: i told you i dont care
  i feel like your trying to push me away
 me: i'm just trying to help you
  because in the long run, you'll throw your towel in and leave me
  everyone always does

11 minutes
6:42 PM mg: everyone has their issues esther, you may think im just saying this right now but with you i like you the way you are
6:43 PM me: i'm sorry i'm so stubborn
6:44 PM mg: you know i want to be with you right?
 me: i just can't believe it
  so my mind won't allow it to be true

8 minutes
6:52 PM mg: well, the way you make me feel when i see you, when im not with you, and that feeling makes me wanna just grab you and and just stare at your face and kiss you on the forehead, ive never felt like that and im not giving up
6:56 PM you may think im gonna leave the whole time were together but im not giving up
6:57 PM and im not gonna go anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment