Sunday, May 3, 2009

the twist - metric



BURNING FIGHT was super good.

This weekend has been really really awesome,
all filled with new friends, old friends, real hangs, good food, good music, and a whole new view of Chicago.
(a better one at that)

Here's my shitty cellphone pics from this weekend,

Unbroken and the venue filled from side to side






Underdog

Trial

"a slice of pie and a free 'pop'" -oh chicago!


In case you're wondering, I was apart of this.

(this is cut off because of the limitations in my blog, right click, view to see it for real)

Psst, I got hired at Crunch, so if you're in NYC, LA, Miami, Chicago and you're looking for a gym, come holla at ya girl, i got a great deal waiting for you!
x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow! That's a HUGE ASS slice of pizza. my boyfriend wants me to go on a mission to find him one now. LOL =)

    ReplyDelete