Wednesday, May 13, 2009

devil - standfast



The other day I surprised Chris at La Luce for his birthday. It was 2 days after his actual birthday since we've been working like crazy and having other plans, all of us went to Papa Gin's for sushi but on Saturday I told him I met some dudes off B9 and I was off to go meet them and he was "allowed" to come. He wasn't pumped but let himself to go shopping and pick up a couple new button ups since he doesn't fit in any of his anymore. I told him I had a surprise at the end of the night and as soon as we were walking out of the apartment, I made him close his eyes for the surprise and then blindfolded him. Led him out to Eddie's car and drove out to his favorite place and paid for dinner. He was super pumped and giggled the whole time.
Yes, I'm the best girlfriend ever to be known. (what else could I be for the greatest boyfriend of all time?)


=======================================

On top of that, I still owe people money for rent of a room that I still have yet to sleep in. Not fucking happening anymore and after two paychecks I should be able to pay everyone off and pay for my rent. I can starve as much as I want as long as I can be able to pay people back and clear my name with them. I'm fucking tired of people in this city.... or I just need to finish some adjustments and I could be happy again. Chris is freaking out because he doesn't want to lose me over something so fucking petty that is truly ruining a lot of me wanting to be here.

As much as I DON'T want to say it because all the fucking idiots that I'm surrounded by that LOVE to wallow in their self pity and cry about the days and their "life",

I really fucking hate everyone right now... seriously.

I truly just want everyone to get lost in my life except Chris and Lil B,
my og plans were to just live with Lil B and be completely happy but since I have series of bullshit courses coming in and out my life this can not be in full effect until Lil B gets here... and that's fine.

Lil B, getting used to my job, finishing school.
All of these things are making me push forward.
Well, that and Chris being the best person I have ever met in my entire life.

FUCK AUG CAN NOT COME FASTER

No comments:

Post a Comment