Friday, May 1, 2009

radio jams




I talked to my boy (Rodney, personal trainer) about my diet today at the gym and I got my heart broken. I realized that everything I enjoy eating is super terrible for me. So I pretty much have to eat like a bird (or rabbit). I truly hit a style of depression that I have never met before. I can't eat anything I enjoy anymore unless I'm working my fucking hardest at the gym. Which I can't always guarantee. So now it's time to look at my diet, as I was grocery shopping I realized fuck American food, why waste taste when I can just follow my roots into a good traditional Korean diet. I wanted to make sure that it's a good diet to follow and I won't be making excuses for nothing. Here are my results to my googlesearch;

wellnessoptions.ca/html/1/016/1_i16_2_main.html
the+korean+diet+healthier+than+the+american
epinions.com/content_1339334788


Easily backed and supported.
Here I come weight loss and perfect body, doing it the way I should've started it, Korean styles.

(ps. i'm eating seaweed soup with a spoonful of rice and black tea with honey)


No comments:

Post a Comment