Sunday, June 12, 2011

you're the underdog, you're just like me



Spending the weekend basically alone, how perfect was that?

Reading this 'Born To Expire' zine makes me siked on hardcore and interested in writing my own zine. I've thought of the title and the line up of people I'd like to interview already. Friends have half agreed on it, so we'll see what the turn out will be. Being a female in hardcore always has more cons than pros.. but to me, it makes me even more involved and makes me wanna sing a long even harder. Fuck all the nonsense. Fuck all the stereotypes.

Also, this interview with World Collapse in BTE #2 is the best interview I've read in a really long time. Good job SV.



playlist: Jay-Z/Coldplay -Viva La Hoya, World Collapse, Frank Sinatra, Seraphim, Drake
movielist: Just for Kicks, Children of Men, Spirit Away, Exit Thru the Gift Shop, Dream Girls, Purple Rain

(feel free to recommend me music/movies, I'm always open to anything)

“Holding anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.” ~ The Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment