Sunday, April 19, 2009

all i need - radiohead




you never got me the shoes you promised
you never kept our friendship true like you promised
you never got me the gold hoop earrings you promised
you never loved me forever like you promised
you gave up on everything we had even though you promised
you lied to me even though you promised
you never took me to Margie's like you promised
you never taught me all the things and talents you had, even though you promised me

i can't keep my mouth shut or keep my anger down anymore
i'm tired of a broken future,

i'm fucking tired of empty promises

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, as well as, following! :) Are you Korean? You're such a hot mama with blonde hair. I love it!... wheee~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thanks, yes i am korean ..and i'm the worse for never checking this thing!!!

    ReplyDelete