Friday, February 19, 2010

vampire weekend



The farther I push myself away from the hardcore scene, the less I'm disappointed in people, the less I'm depressed, the less drama I seem to be thrown in. It's just such a sad thing that people have the potential to be such good friends or just people having so much in common just thrive off drama, pointless bullshit and small talk. Like I always say, I guess people will always be people.

I'm ready for a new life.
New scenery, new city, new friends, new climate, new house, new roommates, new hair, new style, new wardrobe, new attitude, A job. But just not a new boyfriend...
it's so hard to decide on what I want to do because there's nothing but disappointment here in Chicago. It's terrible to say but whenever Chris and I's relationship is over, I plan to be out of here.. but then again I don't ever see us breaking up...ever.

So what should I do with my mindset? After a year I still don't feel I'm home.

1 comment:

  1. I totally know how you feel. I'm bored with every scene... if I didn't love my job and boyfriend and the opportunities career-wise around here I'd definitely move somewhere with less pressures. Like maybe by a beach.

    ReplyDelete