Saturday, March 28, 2009

hunted by a freak - mogwai



All i can remember is him kissing me goodbye and then the darkness following as i shut my eyes tight again to forget about waking, I'm laying in bed alone because Chris left for work at 6am.
All of a sudden i hear a phone ring, i peek open my little eyes to glance directly to my white blackberry pearl. I lean over hesitantly to discover a childhood best friend is calling me, the caller ID appears informing me, "Amber Wejroch" -accompanied with a photo of her right beside the name. I answer with a quick hello hoping it wasn't too much of an emergency so i could quickly fall asleep again and as i wait for her greeting in return, all i can hear and
all she says is, "TIME IS RUNNING OUT."

My body shudders. I lift my head to realize now I am awake. It's 10:43am. Chris really isn't here, but my phone is nowhere near me. Debating going back to sleep has a quick ending.

Fuck it, who will keep me from my nightmares when I'm alone?



ps. What i'm listening to will be listed as my title. More nightmares/dreams should and probably will be posted since the rest of the bullshit i blabber out on this blog is completely pointless and boring to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment